This middle-weekend package is limited to 20 persons, affording you the personal attention you require and deserve as a respected guest. If you are flexible, culture curious, have an adventurous side, lust for knowledge, like to explore history and have fun, Package 3 is for you!
Oktoberfest Package 3
Middle weekend! 2018
6 spots available — contact Brett
Join veteran guide Brett Harriman for this exclusive 3-day (2-night) Oktoberfest package in Munich, Germany!
Established in 1810, Oktoberfest this year celebrates its 208th birthday. This year also marks Brett’s 20th Oktoberfest in Munich and he looks forward to sharing with you his passion for the world’s most famous folk festival.
There’s much to learn and explore on this exciting and action-packed tour. So come along and join Brett in the capital of Bavaria where you’ll experience Munich and Oktoberfest like a local!
We do all the heavy lifting, we’re a one-stop shop, just sign up and you’re done. Instant Oktoberfest. You save the hassle of surfing up and down the Web to find an expensive hotel nowhere near the festival grounds and then trying to get into a beer tent, which can be tough at best depending on when you go. Additionally, our seating reservations are in the center of one of Oktoberfest’s best tents, serving Munich’s most favored beer: Augustiner (brewed by monks since the year 1328).
Our Oktoberfest packages can’t be beat for price, location, satisfaction, and service!
DAY 1, (check-in) Saturday, September 29, 2018: Brett Harriman, your guide, will be at the hotel all day greeting arrivals and facilitating check-in. At 5:30 p.m. we’ll meet for introductions followed by an orientation tour of the Oktoberfest fairgrounds. (Optional dinner at Munich’s best traditional brewery restaurant.)
DAY 2, Sunday, September 30, 2018: Morning tour of Munich old town. Afternoon free time. Brett will offer sightseeing suggestions and general information. We’ll meet again at 4:15 p.m. in the hotel lobby for the climax of your Oktoberfest package: a reservation at one of the Fest’s best tents for dinner, beer and barrels of fun! (NOTE: Shops on Sunday will be closed, attractions will be open.)
DAY 3, Monday, October 1, 2018: Regrettably, it’s time to say Auf Wiederseh’n to the friends we’ve made. Our tour is over. Brett will be in the lobby after breakfast bidding adieu to guests. (Check-out by noon, or with advance booking stay longer – speak with Brett.)
Click the ADD TO CART button to pay your advance payment via PayPal (in the Instructions field note which Package you prefer to join – for other forms of payment, contact Brett).
In case you do not see the PayPal button, try on another device, e.g. non-Apple product.
Feel free to contact Brett with any questions you may have.
(Sign up for this event and receive a free trip consultation as part of your package.)
Money, package details:
- The land-only price for this package is 525 — 350 euro (payable in Munich) + US$175 (advance payment) per person (double occupancy) — which includes your accommodations (in a centrally located, non-smoking hotel with free Wi-Fi), one dinner, a handful of liter-sized beers, all (public) transportation when traveling with the group, a reservation at one of the Fest’s best beer tents, and Brett Harriman as your personal guide. You will be hard-pressed to find a better Oktoberfest deal, anywhere!
- The price for this 3-day (2-night) package is approximately US$193 per person per day (350 euro x $US1.15 = $403 + $175 advance = $578 / 3 = $193), which is hard to beat when considering the exclusive hand-held nature of the tour and especially that room rates in Munich during Oktoberfest virtually double in a city that are already pricey.
- The price does not cover breakfast, lunch, one dinner, and of course personal expenses, such as whatever you do on your free time.
- Among the many highlights, you’ll experience Oktoberfest like a local as Brett guides you through Munich’s Old Town as well as the festival grounds, points you to Munich’s sightseeing attractions, and to your reservation at one of the Fest’s best beer tents. (For a general tour summary, browse the day-by-day itinerary above.)
- Single supplement: All rooms are doubles and therefore the package is based on double occupancy. On account of the exorbitant room rates during Oktoberfest, the supplement for a single traveler is US$350. (Sorry! but the two-week Oktoberfest period commands Munich’s highest room rates of the year.) That said, single travelers are welcome to room together to save the supplement; (notify Brett if this is you and he will do his best to make compatible room assignments).
- Payment: To reserve your place an advance payment of US$175 per person is required and the remaining 350 euro is due in Munich upon meeting your group leader. After the advance payment is made Brett will contact you to confirm your place. (Note: Reserve your spot sooner rather than later before the package is sold out!)
- Cancellation: Deposits are fully refundable 60 days prior to tour departure (minus applicable transaction fees, e.g. 2.9% via PayPal). Within 60 days, however, your deposit will be forfeited (sorry!) unless your spot can be immediately filled or you’d like to transfer the reservation to a Harriman tour package for the following year.